A Selection of Pamphlets and Fact Sheets for Australian Vaccines
- A pamphlet summarising the main arguments in my PhD thesis that investigated the control of infectious diseases in Australia – PhD Thesis Summary
- Cervical Cancer and the HPV Vaccine Fact Sheet – HPV Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Conflicts of Interest in the Development and Approval for HPV Vaccines (promoted as a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer) – Conflicts of Interest in Development of HPV Vaccines
- Poster Presentation on the HPV Vaccine at the University of Wollongong (2014) and presented as an oral presentation at the University of NSW in 2104 ‘Are HPV Vaccines a Safe and Effective Management Strategy for Cervical Cancer?’
- Childhood Influenza Death and Illness Fact Sheet from 2009 Health Association of Australia Conference Presentation (Perth) Fact Sheet of Deaths and Illness to Influenza
- Poster presentation on ‘Mandatory Vaccination: how ethical is this policy’ at the Australian Health Promotion Association Conference in Perth 2009 – Mandatory Vaccination: how ethical is this policy?